Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Metaphore of My Expression

I express the way i feel through rhythm and beat,
not through the movement of my feet,
but through the tapping of my pen to paper
Not to the sound of a drum,
but the motion of my mind and legible rhyme
i express the way i feel through metaphorical bliss
and ways that seem expressionless
Not through psychological Analysis
but grammatical analogy.
I may not express myself through the stroke of a brush,
but my words to a page illuminate more of my thoughts
than florescent colors to a grey canvas.
I express the way i feel through silence,
and when that silence is broken
my words are brought to life like theatrical plays
I express the way i feel through imagery,
not false images
And when i express myself it's not just enough to quench your thirst,
but more than enough to saturate absorbent inquires.
I express myself loudly through unspoken words,
and though they are not verbalized
they are always heard

No comments: